|Zero Plastic School Lunch|
Believe it or not, it's easy and COST EFFECTIVE to pack plastic-free lunches. This is all you would need to pack the non plastic school lunch you see pictured above:
* (2) Stainless steel sectioned sandwich containers (like the lunchbots brand above).
* (1 or 2) Snack size containers (like the Kids Conserve container above with pineapple)
* (1) Stainless steel water bottle (with silicone sipping parts that can be rinsed with vinegar and scrubbed with a small bottle nipple brush).
* (1) 100% COTTON bag to function as a lunch box (no lead linings)
* (1) Store bought snacked wrapped in paper - NEVER plastic.
Remember - once you invest in a set of stainless containers, you'll have them for decades. Now, how is that for waste management!
Post a Comment